Please be advised that from the 01st July 2019 we have to provide 25% of our appointments online/patient partner booking. To ensure we fulfil this Government Guideline the receptionists will no longer be booking advance Doctor's appointments. They will be booking Doctor appointments on the day ONLY. Appointment booking for other clinicians and clinics will remain the same and will be booked by the receptionists. Please be advised that the system will only book 4 weeks in advance.
The Practice endeavours to provide a mix of available appointments. These include:
- Extended Hours – the Practice now offers five early morning surgeries with the doctors. Please note these are for booked appointments only.
- Pre-bookable appointments 4 weeks in advance.
- Book on the day – from 12 midnight and 08:00
- Telephone slots – if you do not require an appointment but would like some advice from the doctor.
- Triage slots with the nurses – please ask reception what the nurse can deal with.
- Triage telephone slots with the nurses for advice.
- Emergency slots – if you need to be seen and it will not wait we always have an emergency doctor on call in the afternoons. This may not be the doctor you normally see.
If the above options do not meet your needs the receptionist will try and help you but she may have to ask questions about your current problem.
Please note we cannot guarantee the doctor of your choice.
Please note that we experience a high call volume between 08.00 - 11.00am; your call will be answered as soon as a member of the team becomes available.
This is an automated system to allow patients to book, cancel or change appointments without having to speak to reception. This is available 24/7.
- Correct date of birth
- Telephone numbers from which you are likely to call (e.g. home/mobile)
If using for an on the day appointment it is advisable to use it before 08:00 to avoid queuing.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.