The Practice endeavours to provide a mix of available appointments. These include:
- Pre-bookable appointments 4 weeks in advance with Practice Nurses, HCA and Clinical Pharmacists.
- Online appointments - please register for online services (this service is currently suspended).
- Telephone slots – bookable through reception.
- Triage slots with the nurses – please contact reception to book into specific clinics.
- Triage telephone slots with the nurses for advice.
If the above options do not meet your needs the receptionist will try and help you but she may have to ask questions about your current problem.
Please note we cannot guarantee the doctor of your choice.
Please be aware that we now have a new telephone system whereby you can request a call-back if the telephone lines are busy. This will retain your place in the queue but does not guarantee an appointment. Please note that we experience a high call volume between 08.00 - 11.00am; your call will be answered as soon as a member of the team becomes available. If your enquiry is not urgent, please call outside of this time frame. Thank you.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. If you are unable to get through to cancel your appointment, please e-mail email@example.com and we will endeavour to inform reception and offer the appointment to another patient.